SeitenkarteSoftware anmeldenRSS-Feeds abonnierenKontakt
HauptseiteTop-DownloadsLetzte NewsKontakt

X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta

Angelegt am: November 22, 2012
Foren-Administrator: Gerhart
X-Ray ist ein Filter für e-Mail Betreffzeilen und ein Umschalter für POP/SMTP Server. Das Programm läuft als lokaler POP/SMTP Relay Server und scannt ankommende und abgehende Mails nach speziellen Betreffzeilen.
Diese können dann nach bestimmten Regeln verändert oder gelöscht werden.

Drop Down Menu Maker

Welcome to Drop Down Menu Maker v1.1.20051.25 release. Thanks for trying out DD Menu Maker. Please don't forget to give your feedback about the software by sending an e-mail at ddmenu11@yahoo.com or posting at support forums at http://amitbhandari.co.nr.

Remember that without your comments, the software can't provide you the right output you might have ever wanted. So, if you find any bug, or have some suggestions/comments, rush them to me.

Before we start our journey, let me introduce you to myself and the objective and use of the software. My name is Amit Bhandari, presently doing my Masters (Post-Graduation) in Engineering from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh (INDIA).

The objective of the software is to provide you royalty-free access to menu creation. With this software, you can create drop-down menus with easy-to-use interface.

WordPerfect Macro Run WCMRUN

Embrace the Power of WCMRUN

WCMRUN is designed to save you time and money by simplifying the process of changing information or formatting in large amounts of WordPerfect documents.

Great for changing a company name, address telephone number, email address or other important information that you may need to change in a large number of documents. You can also change formatting such as styles, fonts and margins.

We offer you a free full feature trial so you can test its true power. You are only limited to the number of documents which you can run the macro on giving you a true idea of WCMRUN’s value.

Quotes Prayer Screensaver

Get screensavers on prayer quotes. These screensavers contain very nice looking pictures with quotes on prayer. So get screensavers with prayer quotes right on your desktop.

This is a beautiful prayer quotes Screensaver.

iTool PSP Video Converter for MAC

iTool PSP Video Converter For MAC assist you not only in converting all sorts of video formats such as MOV, RM, MPEG, ASF, AVI to PSP movie on Mac OS X (include Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) with great output quality, but also supports batch conversion. It has more settings you can customize, e.g. customizing video/audio files size through setting video/audio quality, converting video/audio any segment, and selecting audio channel.
Key Features
1.Trim video/audio file
You can trim your video or audio files and convert the segment you want with iTool PSP Video Converter for Mac.
2.Support Preview
iTool PSP Video Converter for Mac allows you to preview the output video through preview window. You can check the effect of your output video beforehand.
3.Easy-to-use
A few clicks are all you need to do to convert your video with iTool PSP Video Converter for Mac.
4.Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support Intel dual core CPU or PowerPC G4/G5.